Planning for Retirement & Selling Your Dental Practice
Join me, Mark D. Epstein, and Mitch Brill on October 18, from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at the New York County Dental Society for a jam-packed seminar.
- Planning for the sale of your dental practice;
- Anticipating the unexpected sale of your practice;
- Providing insights into maximizing your practice value
- Demonstrating how to have a tax-efficient sale;
- Protecting your assets; and
- Giving you the best opportunity to “cash flow” the rest of your life.
You will also receive valuable tips on the sales process from evaluation to close.
Call 212-573-8500 or email Darlene Belgrave.
American Express, Visa, or MasterCard
Checks made payable to NYCDS ad mailed to:
New York County Dental Society
622 Third Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 1017
Cancellations made less than three days prior to the seminar will be assessed a $10 administrative fee.