Put Your iPhone to Work
Learn how you can use this powerful technology in your dental office.
As a co-sponsor for this event, we encourage our clients and people they know in the dental field to attend this knowledgeable event. In this thee-hour program, Dr. Michael Mesana DMD will share insights into how the iPhone can assist you and your patient to optimize care.
He will also:
- Review telephone, fax, SMS text, and email opportunities for communication.
- Look at intra/extra photography options, including pairing into existing intraoral cameras.
- Identify how the Apple Tv and its integration as an education / gaming / HomeKit hub may be used for your patients.
- Evaluate a range of apps - many free- that are available for pharmacology, anatomy, and other areas of interest.
- Discover the Social Media aspects of the iPhone, dictation, and other possibilities.
In addition, David Goodman, CPA, MST, from our office, will be speaking about the "Top Five Financial Mistakes Dentists Make."
When: Friday Oct. 27, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to 12:000 noon
Where: Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford / Meadowlands
125 Route 17 South, East Rutherford, NJ, 07073
Credits: 3 CE Credits
Cost: Complimentary course for Doctors and Staff.
Limited Seating, so reserve now.