Merger Acquisitions Partnerships Transitions
Dental Practice Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships and Transitions with a Win-Win Strategy
Learn how to effectively create associateships, partnerships and transitions that work for dentists. This program
will include the following:
- Strategies for bringing on a next generational associate.
- Clearly defining the need between an associate or future partner.
- Compensation and valuation strategies.
- Mergers and Acquisitions, the growing trend.
- How to expand with multi-specialty practice strategies.
- Practice Transition possibilities and planning.
- Bernie Stoltz | Fortune Management
- Mark Murphy | Northeast Private Client Group
- Bill Barrett | Mandelbaum Salsburg P.C.
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Registration: 5:30 p.m.
Presentation: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Harvard Club of New York City
35 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Fee: $69 per attendee, includes appetizers, refreshments, and workbook
Parking: Discounted parking is available at 1114 Sixth Parking LLC (d/b/a/ Icon Parking) located at 1114 Avenue of the Americas (on 43rd between 5th and 6th Avenues)