Love Your Career, Here.
Are you an experienced Senior Tax Accountant who is dedicated to creating profound impacts every day? If so, we want you.
We are looking for a proactive, forward-thinking and client-centric accountant to join our young, growing and award-winning team. We know it takes more than competitive pay and benefits to create great place to work. At LB Goodman, we put people first. Quality of life is just as important as quality work. If you want to be part of a “Can Do” culture that encourages everyone to help one another, as well as their clients, to achieve success—apply with us today.
Why You Belong Here
We attract quality, highly-skilled people with caring hearts. That’s how we achieve the best business results. Every employee has the freedom to take initiative on activities to further the business or add to our culture. This is our special formula that creates prosperity for our clients, for the business and for employees.
We provide a quality benefits package to our employees, along with a growing number of perks:
Health Insurance & 401K
Dining with David
Community Service Days
Weekly Yoga Classes
Dress Down for Charity
Bring Fido to Work Day
These are just a few of the many reasons to love about LB Goodman & Co.
Where You’ll Be Working
LB Goodman & Co is conveniently located in a New Jersey neighborhood, with easy access to New York, where we also have many clients. Our firm is service-minded and dedicated to creating prosperity in our lives and for our clients. We take every precaution to strictly follow CDC guidelines in the workplace–from social distancing and sanitizing the office every evening to PPE and temperature checks. After an on-site training, you will have the flexibility to work remotely.
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, tax, or accounting
- 3 to 5 years of public accounting experience (direct client contact preferable)
- CPA designation or working toward its completion
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members, superiors, and clients for day-to-day tasks
- A mindset geared toward doing what it takes to accomplish a set task
- Sufficient interpersonal and technical skills to independently supervise staff accountants and to become a go-to person for other staff
- Cultivation and maintenance of proactive client relationships so they become “raving fans”
- Ability to successfully maintain a multi-client and multi-project workload in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative to stay current on all developments regarding tax-related and industry-specific changes
- Active professional development through continued education, self-learning, and maintaining professional networks
If this sounds like you, and we seem like your perfect fit, contact us today to learn more regarding advancement opportunities and to inquire about next steps. We’d love to hear from you!