We are currently seeing an Experienced Audit Senior to join our growing team. This individual would lead and manage multiple financial statement engagements to deliver quality attestation services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Responsible for managing multiple financial statements and accounting engagement projects from start to finish.
- Prepare the audit plan and present to Manager and Partner for review and approval.
- Allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules.
- Evaluate and document risk associated with operations, financial reporting, compliance and fraud.
- Plan for inventory counts at year end.
- Lead the team to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Supervise advance of work of the staff on daily basis and report status to manager.
- Work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process.
- Evaluate priorities of engagements and be able to pick up areas to complete audits.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Lead client engagements to provide timely deliverables and effective budget management.
- Train, mentoring and evaluate subordinate staff members.
- Maintain an exceptional relationship with clients, working with management and staff at all levels to perform the audit services.
- Keep updated with new regulations applicable with the industry.
- CPA Certification required
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP guidelines
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success conducting external audits
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- 2 + years prior experience in public accounting and 1+ years in supervisory experience
- Possess proven solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in CCH Suite, Excel, Word and other tax software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task.