Public Accounting Senior Auditor
Are you a highly qualified Senior Auditor who wants to be part of an award-winning culture in a great work environment? If so, we may be a perfect fit for each other!
What do we offer, anyway?
- All the usual perks like a competitive benefits package, 401K, paid leave and health insurance
- A can-do culture where you will learn and grow from whom we think are some of the best in the business
- A workplace that consistently ranks as NJ Biz’s “Best Places to Work,” which means our employees think we’re doing things right
- The opportunity to level up, supervise staff accountants and become a go-to person for other employees
- A work-life balance that allows for personal and professional growth
- Plus, much more! Just ask us.
What makes a great fit?
- Serves as the Engagement Lead on client accounts, taking responsibility for engagement planning, execution, and final deliverables
- Reviews and prepares financial statements, footnotes and work papers in compliance with GAAP or IFRS
- Effectively analyzes client transactions, recognizes potential or existing problems, conducts appropriate research and works closely with managers/principals to resolve any issues
- Develops a professional relationship with the client to serve as the primary point-of-contact
- Proactive, forward-thinking, and client-centric (we aren’t asking much, are we?)
- Strong multi-tasker who will do what it takes to get the job done—whatever it is—on time
- Not to sound cliché, but you need to be a people person and a good communicator (we love taking clients from humdrum to “raving fans”)
- Always in the know through continued education, self-learning, and maintaining professional networks (which means you are up to speed on all current tax-related, industry-specific changes)
What are the mandatories?
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, tax, or accounting
- CPA designation or working toward its completion
- Must be technically savvy (does this really need to be said?)
About LB Goodman
We do more than just keep the books. We are trusted advisors and proven experts who give actionable information to our clients so they can make better, more informed decisions. Here, clients get well-timed advice they need to produce significant results.
We are dedicated to taking exceptional care of our employees. After all, they are the ones who take such great care of our clients.
So, now what?
Click here to apply. Be sure to attach your resume and cover letter, and one of our hiring team members will be in touch!